FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:: Help local school systems, Parent/Teacher groups and nonprofits learn how to raise funds and spread anti-bully awareness.
- Teach children anti-bullying techniques through our professionally-designed educational posters & decals. Remind students daily that "Bullying Is Just Not Right"
- Raise much-needed funding for schools, nonprofits and youth-based organizations. Our program offers 35% cash back to the school or organization.
- Help teachers, parents and counselors learn anti-bullying educational skills.
- Help boost awareness of bullying issues in local school systems.
- Click here to learn how the fundraiser works: http://www.respectfulsignage.com/school-fundraiser.html
It's a win/win for school communities ~ 35% of the money raised goes to the school or organization. And students learn to handle bullying situations. Also included in the package:
- Respectful Citizen Award certificates for kids who strive to make a difference in their school or community. Awards boost self-esteem!
- Antibullying research and discussion points written by award-winning journalists for teachers, counselors and parents to help address & inspire honest conversation with children
SOME HELPFUL WEB-LINKS:
There is nothing out there like the Respectful Signage brand. Our continuously changing "Speech Bubble" format keeps kids engaged and challenged, making them ~ Stop, Think and Act Respectfully. Our signs can be placed anywhere in the school, home or community helping to reinforce to kids ~ no matter where they physically are ~ that BULLYING IS JUST NOT RIGHT.
| || |
Respectful Signage background:
Founder Pam McNall saw a need. Business owners and school systems have hung the same old policy signs up on their walls for decades. With changes in national, state and local laws over guns, smoking, marijuana, bullying, you name it, she found a Respectful way to let students and patrons know where an establishment stands.